Investment: Inform Caputo
Player: Inform Caputo
|Position||3/5||Strikers perform OK in comparison to other positions|
|Nation||4/5||Good Italian Links|
|League||4/5||Good Serie A Links|
|Club||2/5||Few Sassuolo links|
|ROI Potential||3/5||Cheaper players tend to have better ROI|
|Historial Trends||5/5||TOTW 1 players are historically a good investment|
|Risk||5/5||Low risk as he discards for ~ 10k|
|Value||4/5||Good value in comparison to other Serie A strikers|
Target BUY: XBOX 11k PS4 11k PC 11k
Target SELL: Sell when you are happy with the profit and/or see a better investment opportunity. List for lazies in the meantime.
any idea when cards such as this will start to rise chief?
I’d expect them to rise through the weekend. There won’t be many more packs opened as people complete there 10 hour trials, and come Tuesday when Champions/Ultimate edition is released I expect prices to blossom as people complete their Rivals placements and coins get injected into the market.
what price do u think we should sell caputo for?
Well, make sure you are always listing for lazies as I mentioned. He will likely gradually increase with time, so just sell when you are happy with the profit and/or see a better investing opportunity.
should i sell martial now chief? or will it rise in price
Are you on PS4 or Xbox? On Xbox he is extinct at 70k and should get a PR update, so I’d be waiting to sell until then.
I would sell and reinvest in cheaper players, then.
Do you think its worth do sell my 2 klostermanns for 18k and then invest my coins in this guys?
I’d hold your Kolstermanns. I’m confident he will get a PR update soon and go higher.
So, I just got lucky and packed Suarez. Sell now or Keep?
I would sell and reinvest. I think other looks can offer you a better ROI. Nice pack!
hey man, I was wondering, I packed Frankie de Jong, sell or keep?
I would sell him. Pretty much any time you pack a player and he isn’t in my Top Buys I’m going to say sell. I like those guys the most as I think they will offer you the best ROI/time.
He is a bit expensive, so I don’t like him as much as some other extinct players if you can get your hands on them. If you do choose to hold, sell him within the first couple minutes after the PR updates. If you aren’t available when it does, let his price bounce back.
Just packed zyiech, keep or sell after PR Update?
I just packed 89 Laurent Blanc. Should I sell him or keep him until the 6th? (PS4 btw)
Yes, he will likely go up in the coming days, but you could reinvest those coins into extinct players that will offer you a much better ROI. I think those TOTW 1 informs are good looks, too.
You mean to buy them now and then wait until their price range get’s updated?
Yep – hoping that happens sometime today. Never know with EA. 🤷♂️
Hi chief, back for another year of investing. Just packed maximin and sold him to invest into these. Hopefully it pays off!
Nice! Those extinct players aren’t bad either. Just a matter of waiting around until EA decides to update their prices.
I have 7 IF Caputo and almost 0 coin
You think I just sit on them and wait for the price to rise or sell some to do sbcs?
It’s always good to keep some spare coins on hand for trading purposes. I’d sell at least one so you can do that.
Jesus chief. I opened one more pack before bed last night and packed NEYMAR. 😂👍
Should I sell now or will he rise? I could get a million for him – sell and re-invest I suppose?
Epic man – yes, he will rise, but you can do a lot more with those coins if you stick them in other investments. Extinct players are best if you can get your hands on them. Otherwise, I still like those other Top Buys.
It’s almost impossible to snipe on the app so I may hold – you also just replied to me on Twitter – thanks for your help Chief, will be subbing soon 👍
hey bernardo Silva is currently 22k should i sell now or will it rise in price?
He might rise, but I think other investments have a better ROI potential. I’d be selling him and reinvesting in my Top Buys. Extinct players are great, but they are just difficult to get your hands on.
So players like this you’d expect to rise for Tuesday/Weds? I’ve been stockpiling what you’ve advised! fati, caputo, chilwell, etc etc
Yep – I’d anticipate the influx of coins from DR placements on Tuesday to make the market go up quite a bit, and even more so on Friday when the full release comes.
Hey Chief, managed to pick up 10 Caputos and have sold a few for 16k (would you list higher or does that seem about right?) Also same with Fati. Snagged about 8 at 30k and a few have sold for 40k. Just wanna make sure I’m not undercutting my profit. Cheers mate!
This article details prices I like when listing for lazies. GG on the profits!
Any idea if caputo will rise i bought a few for 11k he is about 12k right now
I’d just be listing for lazies. His price will fluctuate and you should be able to get some bites.