22 for 22: UCL Kimmich
22 for 22 is a series of 22 investing/trading highlights from FIFA 21, 1 posted each day over the course of September leading up to the FIFA 22 web app release on September 22nd. Reviewing these will help aspiring FIFA traders learn about the ins and outs of the FUT market and remind veterans of what they already know. Below is a list of the investments we have looked at already.
- Luis Suarez (October 8th, 2020)
- TOTS Barnes (April 29th, 2021)
- FOF Gnabry (June 18th, 2021)
- Inform Stindl (December 26th, 2020)
- Iago Aspas (April 4th, 2021)
- Headliners Yedder (April 3rd, 2021)
- Discard Informs (March 12th, 2021)
- Inform Walker (October 21st, 2020)
- FFS Estupiñán (February 18th, 2021)
- Toko-Ekambi (January 31st, 2021)
- Inform Izzo (December 31st, 2020)
- Anthony Martial (October 2nd, 2020)
- Discard TOTS (June 5th, 2021)
- UCL Kimmich (October 28th, 2021)
Bought for: XBOX 36k PS4 33k PC 41k
Highest price: XBOX 42k PS4 38k PC 57k
Profit: XBOX 4k PS4 3k PC 13k
ROI: XBOX 11% PS4 9% PC 32%
Reasoning for Investment: UCL cards have come out at different times over the past few FIFA installments. In FIFA 21, they were released on Tuesday, October 20th. This created some interesting supply issues as some cards were only in packs for a short time before going out for other promos, namely Rashford, Müller, Ederson, and Werner in TOTW 4.
UCL Kimmich wasn’t quite as profitable as he was in packs for a longer time, but the idea remains the same; target players with low supply any time new promos come out, much as we did with Suarez in the early stages of FIFA 21.