22 for 22: Rulebreakers Kamara
22 for 22 is a series of 22 investing/trading highlights from FIFA 21, 1 posted each day over the course of September leading up to the FIFA 22 web app release on September 22nd. Reviewing these will help aspiring FIFA traders learn about the ins and outs of the FUT market and remind veterans of what they already know. Below is a list of the investments we have looked at already.
- Luis Suarez (October 8th, 2020)
- TOTS Barnes (April 29th, 2021)
- FOF Gnabry (June 18th, 2021)
- Inform Stindl (December 26th, 2020)
- Iago Aspas (April 4th, 2021)
- Headliners Yedder (April 3rd, 2021)
- Discard Informs (March 12th, 2021)
- Inform Walker (October 21st, 2020)
- FFS Estupiñán (February 18th, 2021)
- Toko-Ekambi (January 31st, 2021)
- Inform Izzo (December 31st, 2020)
- Anthony Martial (October 2nd, 2020)
- Discard TOTS (June 5th, 2021)
- UCL Kimmich (October 28th, 2020)
- Inform Leno (November 26th, 2020)
- Rulebreakers Kamara (October 29th, 2020)
Bought for: XBOX 57k PS4 55k PC 57k
Highest price: XBOX 78k PS4 79k PC 83k
Profit: XBOX 17k PS4 20k PC 22k
ROI: XBOX 30% PS4 36% PC 38%
Reasoning for Investment: Many of us remember the Renato Sanches craze at the beginning of FIFA 21. His price exploded in the early weeks of the game as pros raved about his quality. While he was extinct for some time, his update coincided with Rulebreakers Team 1 going out of packs.
This was one of the reasons for both Kamara and fellow Lille teammate Benjamin Andre exploded in the days that followed going OOP. Another reason Kamara did so well was because of the severe lack of LB options in Ligue 1 early on – always consider supply at a particular position when considering investment (e.g. PL RWs also had low supply in FIFA 21).