Milinkovic-Savic had 2 goals, a 9.4 rating, and was MOTM in Lazio’s 4-0 win over Spezia Sunday. He will be in TOTW 3 predictions this week, and I anticipate him rising leading up to the release on Wednesday. He is one of the cheapest 86 rated players, too, so very low risk. We could see increase in fodder this week as well given all the SBCs released as of late (Rashford, Valverde, etc).
Milinkovic-Savic: PSX 12k PC 12k (3-5k profit target)
Sell in the hype on Wednesday before TOTW 3 is released, and list for lazies in the meantime.
13k still fine?
Try to get him for 12k if possible by bidding/sniping.
Should I hold my messi or sell?
I would sell him. I think there are better places to have your coins – namely SMS in this post.
Is 12.5k a good price?
12.5k is OK.
hello! any tips where should i invest 200k ? long term/short term anything will be ok
The Top Buys section of the website always has my favorite investment looks. It is in the top left corner on desktop. Milinkovic-Savic is in there currently.
Sadly Milinkovic-Savic already 14k…have to wait for another one
Hello, missed this opportunity sadly, but I have 55k now liquid, any tips for making small profit?
I’ll post new investments when I see them. Might have something later today or tomorrow – stay tuned!
Should we wait until he hits 15k and then sell, he’s currently at 14k
3-5k is the profit target, so you could list for lazies around 16 or 17k in the meantime. Be sure to sell in the hype on Wednesday.
The 3-5k profit target related to 12k invest, is that including tax? so.. based on 3k profit expected, you expect a sell price of 15.750? (minus tax = 15k = 3k profit)
It includes tax, yes. I am expecting him to rise to 15,750-17,750. I’d list for lazies around there in the meantime.
its 14k right now still fine ?
Might be able to squeeze a bit more out of him, but at 14k don’t expect much for profit.
I got 2 OTW Nunez his price is dropping to around 85 should I be selling or should I hold onto both and wait it out? I paid 88 each for them.
I’d be selling. I think more supply and potential RTTK loading screens could send him downward.
Hows this looking currently for value?
Same plan – would still sell tomorrow in the hype before the release. Hopefully we get a leak and he rises 1-2k.
Looks like hes up to 15 k now
any deadline for selling it?
Sell before 6pm. Hopefully we get a leak from Sheriff between now and then.
Been quiet so far, hold or try for 15 k?
I’d give it a couple more hours. Sell at 5pm UK if we don’t hear anything.
Not a bad return but was hoping for better! Bought at 12 k sold 15 for 15 k