Q & A Tuesday – Week 38
A weekly thread meant for discussion about anything and everything related to the FUT market. Pose your questions about player prices, investing and trading strategies, or upcoming events. I will answer questions as quickly as I can, but if you can respond before I do, feel free to hop in the conversation!
Also, follow my on Twitter if you don’t already!
1. Do you think price will up?
the world cup is comming it can make a lot of people continue playing the wc mode
2. what can I invest now?
3. is there any way to get push notification on my phone or something like that when you post a new thread?
1. Price of what?
2. Nothing really. SBCs are pretty much done. Your best bet for making coins is trading methods rather than investing. Buy low and sell high.
3. Get Twitter and turn on notifications for my tweets.
1. of tots players and good totw players?
2. what is the best trading methods right now?
3. and can you update the sniping filter please?
Sniping filters update accordingly to new SBCs. No players from this weeks marquee matchups have went up because of the SBCs. Therefore, there aren’t any specific filters that you will always be able to get snipes.
12/12 useless cards from TOTS SBC. What is the odds for that?
Will there be any more interesting SBC or shall I just waste my players on different SBC and hope to pack a tots player?
There won’t be many more new SBCs (aside from Marquee Matchups) after the TOTS event.
Do you think prices will hover around the same price with weekly ups and downs or do you expect a crash or players rising?
I think the market overall will hang around here for a while. Individual player price fluctuations are a bit more drastic this time of year because there are less people playing, so trading can be more profitable. You can get some great deals on bid in summer.
1. “You can get some great deals on bid in summer.” can you explain ? when exactly? and players or consumbles
2. ” there are less people playing” – how to you know it?
1. Just filter special and bid on players that you can get for 10%+ cheaper than their current BIN.
2. Less people play in summer. Less people play FUT while WC UT is out. Less people play because their isn’t much else to look forward to in FUT (other than FUTTIES in July).
Do you think the new PTG cards are worth investing in?
If you did, I would buy early (in the next few days) and sell in the hype before the first match.
We currently have 94 rated TOTS selling for around 50k. Is FIFA likely to release SBCs requesting high rated squads, in the near future, and is this likely to drive TOTS value? Sell or hold? C
Also, Is it worth hanging on to all the 83/84/85 rated players I picked up recently. Will demand for these players ever be enough to drive their price pack up to anywhere near what they were worth a month ago?
Finally, how does the World Cup usually affect FUT, in comparison to non World Cup or Euro years?
The 94 rated TOTS are high due to the Ultimate TOTS SBC. When that expires (on Thursday), I expect them to go back down to near discard.
I don’t see 83s/84s/85s rising again unless EA releases some SBC that is a ridiculously good value.
As we saw last week, World Cup mode caused a massive market crash. That kind of crash doesn’t happen in non-World Cup years.
Chief, investing seems to be over for FIFA 18 and I wanted to thank you. I have been following you for 3 or 4 months and I have made a lot of coins thanks to your advice. I have been able to buy a team I wasn’t dreaming of, for me and my son. Some investments did not work, but so many did! Most of all, I have learned a lot and I am sure this will be very useful for FIFA 19. BTW, are you planning on continuing with this site when FIFA 19 is released?
Glad I could help! I am planning on doing this again next year – hopefully I can continue to expand the brand. Spread the word if you can!