Trading and Investing Advice for EA FC 24
Hey Chief, I ended up with 3 players that are now on TOTW. They are not in-forms, they are regular gold cards. When is it a good time to sell them? BTW, they are: Talisca, Leiva and Traoré.
Leiva and Traore sell on October 2nd. It depends with Talisca if he gets into OTW on Friday. If he does, hold until October 6th or 7th. If not, sell on October 2nd.
hey, can you explain this a bit more? as you suggested i bought some goretzkas because of otw.
what happens if he becomes otw and what happens if not?
If he gets into OTW he will go out of packs until October 8th. If he doesn’t he will go back into packs October 3rd. You are selling before he gets back into packs.
Sup chief I bought 11 alvaros last week and right now they are 13k. There are a lot of them on the market. Will they rise and if they do how quickly?
It all depends on when an SBC requires them.
when should I sell Matip chief? thanks for the advice.
By October 2nd.
I’m talking about the gold card version of him
Chief btw, when would be the best time to sell Leon Bailey, Shaqiri , Malcom and Keita?
Thank you so much, keep up the good work !
Leon Bailey and Shaqiri I would buy sooner than later. With Malcom and Keita it depends if they make it in OTW. If you think they will, buy before they go out of packs on Friday. If you don’t, then buy as people panic sell their investments on Friday.
Chief I meant *selling* them not buying.thank you so much !
Hi chief, I’ve got two goretzkas for 20k and 28k, 7 talisca for 3600 I’m on ps4, are these good investments and when should I sell? Cheers
Goretzka sell October 6th or 7th. Sell Talisca October 2nd if he doesn’t make OTW. Sell him October 6th or 7th if he does.
Would you say it’s too late to pick up a few Taliscas off the market if TOTW is out? I’m seeing some hovering around 4K still
If you can get him around 4k, that is still a good buy.
I have 6 Matip and 4 Talisca, Talisca i will hold him until 6th/7th if he get a OTW. And Matip i sell 2th/3th. Is that it?
When do ypu suggest selling totw 1 players? I bought gondorf, sommer and the lazio keeper?
When they are required for some SBC or when you see a better investing opportunity.
What about Ben Yedder, when should he be sold? Gold rare.
Before October 3rd when he goes back into packs.
Hiya chief, I have 10 Illharamendi’s at 2.5k each xhaka inform for 15k sommer informfor 12k de vrij for 3.8k and fred i packed, is it worth holding on to any and if yes who or sell cheers.
I would hold on to all of them.
Is it smart to buy inform cards when they are out and sell them next week? For example I think of buying gundogan for 80k now will his price go up when he is out of packs?
That theory in general is right, but you shouldn’t be buying informs the day they go into packs. There’s too much supply on the way and his price will decrease as a result. Wait to buy informs until Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.
I just got if gundogan for 72k you think it was the right move? Will his price go up?
I think you bought him too early. Never buy informs the day they go into packs. There is too much supply on the way that will force his price down.
Hi chief i picked up some insignes for 57k (on xbox) just before totw2 was released he is now down to 50k, do you think he will raise back up to the 55k area! Thanks!
Yes, he will raise back up as the week goes on. Sell before he goes back into packs on October 3rd.
I would like to buy Insigne IF, what time is the best time to buy?
Sometime this weekend.
Hello Chief. I have several Taliscas, Cechs and Matips. I will get my copy today and start playing, and need to buy my squad. What do you think is the best option. Sell everything now and build my squad, hold onto my cards and play with a shitty team until then?
Hold onto cards and play with a shitty team.
I have invested in Talisca’s at around $3,700 a piece. The price has dropped since TOTW2 came out. Is it a bad sign that these prices are dropping instead of increasing or do you think the prices will increase significantly for Talisca in the coming days? If so, should I continue to invest in him at the $3,500 he is going for now?
He hasn’t even been out of packs for 24 hours. Give it some time. Yes, I think he is still a good buy at 3500.
What do you think about investing in Lemar for about 14000 because he gets a sure OTW card? Would it be better to invest in Goretzka instead?
Since he is more usable, I’d go with Goretzka over Lemar. Goretzka is the best mid in the Bundesliga by a mile.
Hey, Chief. I’m looking at some potential investments for Bundesliga Player of the Month. I am under the impression these will be in the game this year (they got the rights or something). Do you think it’d be better to pick up a few Zielers at ~10.5k or sommer for 13k who is 2 ratings higher and totw 1 so potentially more rare. thanks in advance.