MOTM Investment: Munas Dabbur
Player: Munas Dabbur
Reasoning: The Israeli attacker will be in packs until Friday at midnight. With a 4* WF, 4* skills, and decent stats, I think there is a good chance he rises after going out out of packs.
In addition, he is one of the cheapest 86 rated players, so that provides a basement for which he won’t fall below.
There should be ample opportunity to buy him when Community TOTS comes out tomorrow at 6pm UK time; try to get him via bid or BIN then.
Target BUY: 19k or less
Target SELL: When you are happy with the profit and/or see a better investing opportunity.
When would you advise the best time to buy the TOTS cards would be? Mondays after weekend league? Or will they all decrease during the BPL TOTS?
Which TOTS cards are you talking about?
Currently the Community TOTS cards that will release today. But if you have tips on Bundesliga and BPL TOTS cards as well, that would be great!
I’d guess Thursdays during rewards, but I don’t know for sure.
dont you think other 86 golds will sink in price during TOTS with tons of packs opened?
Perhaps. There is also a chance they rise substantially in price with the right SBCs.
Seems like a similar investment to UCL TOTT Tadic.
Made about 100k from Tadic so I’m glad that I’m one of the first to see your Dabbur MOTM post!
Keep the good work up Chief!
On PC he’s 25k. Should i buy?
That is too much. 23k or less.
Thanks. I just sniped him for 20.5k :)))
what do you think about all the 86 CL Cards under 18K. I mean, may they rise again right?
With the right SBCs, 86s will rise. Given the TOTS Moments leak, I think there is a decent chance we get them.
Hey chief, what other investments are good?
I’m not overly confident with anything else. I’ll be posting my TOTW 34 investment this weekend.
hey chief, i just packed skriniar should i sell or he would rise tonight due to him being one of the most cheapest 86 rated
I would sell and invest elsewhere.
Tried to purchase him for 19k the second you posted this, but there was none at 19k or less.
Do you think sunday after rewards and when TOTS is released today is good times to try and snipe him, or any other suggestions for times he will be available for that price? We do not ever go over the 19k, like 19250 or 19500?
TOTS today is good. He will go out of packs in a few hours, so it will be harder to get him at good prices after that.
Hey chief do you think its good investing in bundi players like kimmich brandt and werner since they are out of packs and the release of tots and many cards flooding the market wont affect them? They have good ratings of 86 84 82 so they will be in demand plus the bundi potm coming next week and the ongoing ribbery sbc.
Not overly interested in that. I’ll be posting my next favorite look later this weekend.
would the best time to buy players be during bpl tots?
When is the BPL tots? Also, when should I sell BPL/La Liga 81-83 defenders? Thx
BPL TOTS is next Friday, May 17th.
Will the community tots price rise once the PL tots start?
Probably not. Look at last year’s Community TOTS for some examples. https://www.futbin.com/18/totw/TOTS-MC
Hey chief if h havnt gone liquid should i do it now?
Until when is he in packs?
He went out of packs 12 hours ago when the new MOTM came out.
He doesn’t seem to be rising yet. Will it take longer or was investing in this a mistake?
Interested to know too …
He has been out of packs for 12 hours. High rated cards dipped yesterday due to all the packs and the lack of high rated SBCs. Give it some time.
Sounds good, how long will it take do you think? Will he be out of packs forever? I am new to this, sorry.
I wouldn’t hold for more than 2 weeks. Yes, he is out of packs forever.
Same reasoning for kepa 86? Under 19k?
Yes, but I’d probably wait until BPL TOTS next week Friday if you want to invest in him.
Thanks a lot for all your advice, making a lot of coins thanks to you.
Dabbur seems to be dropping right now. Are you still confident about this investment? Do you even recommend taking advantage of the drop in price by snipping some around 16k?
Yeah same please answer chief
I think 85s/86s will rise later in the week as we get more SBCs. I’d hold for a few more days. If you are getting impatient, list for a couple thousand coins above min BIN and try to get some bites from lazy buyers.
I would not invest in more.
Should I sell Dabbur now and use proceeds to buy Mahrez instead given the better league? Thanks
I think Mahrez will have a better ROI even with the hit you’ll take on Dabbur in terms of tax, yes.
hi chief, i bougt some a few days ago, but they have not risen yet, should i taka my loss or wait for them to raise
I would list for a few thousand coins above their min BIN and try and get some bites from lazy buyers. I think high rated cards in general will rise in the coming days.
It is the cheapest 86 now what should i do sell or wait till bundesliga sbc or epl sbcs?
I would sell and invest elsewhere. There are better looks at this point.
If i sell I will lose 100k isnt it better to wait until an sbc this week and then sell i wont invest anymore after this so i dont mind waiting
I would sell and invest elsewhere or sell and move on. I wouldn’t be 100% certain he rises in the next week for an SBC.
Is Dabbur a lost cause? He’s down to 15-16k now. Should we wait or sell for a loss?
Yes, I would sell and move on. There are better places to invest at this point.