Analysis: FIFA 19 TOTW 2 Gold Cards
- In FIFA 19, TOTW 2 gold cards went out of packs from Wednesday, September 26th to Wednesday, October 3rd.
- These same gold cards were only introduced into packs on September 19th, available for 1 short week.
- This decrease in supply and increase in demand (due to full game release on September 28th) caused for nice price increases.
|Player||September 26th Price||October 2nd Price||% Change|
|Rodrigo De Paul||517||927||+79%|
- Shoya Nakajima had the most dramatic increase in price rising from 800 coins to 4,000 coins, a jump of 400%
- 16 of the 18 players rose in price over the 7 day period
- 13 of the 18 players rose in price by 50%+ over the 7 day period
- 7 of the 18 players rose in price by 100%+ over the 7 day period
- Average increase: 111.5%
- Median increase: 87%