Q & A Tuesday – Week 22

A weekly thread meant for discussion about anything and everything related to the FUT market. Pose your questions about player prices, investing and trading strategies, or upcoming events. I will answer questions as quickly as I can, but if you can respond before I do, feel free to hop in the conversation!

Also, follow my on Twitter if you don’t already!

10
Leave a Reply

avatar
5 Comment threads
5 Thread replies
5 Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
6 Comment authors
Party Central FCEgzfutchiefTimurjohn Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
abelzn
Guest
abelzn

do you think IF cards like Parejo and Cazorla can raise this week? good country/leagues for potentials TOTW SBC’s

john
Guest
john

Do you think there will be mid icon sbc this friday ? I’m thinking about investing on 86s.

Timur
Guest
Timur

Hi, I’ve bought Luis Alberto headliner some time ago (when he came out actually) for 55k
it was upgraded to 89 and the price goes up right now
should I sell him tomorrow or should I wait some time?

Egz
Guest
Egz

Do you think should i buy Neymar right now? Apparently POTM on the way and if its comes Neymar price will drop down or? For close time Neymar was 760K’s now 825K. Bought mbappe but i’m not sure about it. Its feeling like when i buy Neymar it will go down about 600K’s.

Party Central FC
Guest
Party Central FC

I’m wondering why I was able to snatch up a few OTW Pablo Sarabia cards from this past week when he had a 2 goals and an assist (one of the goals might have been called back but still, I was expecting him to get an IF. Not only will he probably not get an IF (any opinion on this?) but his price has declined significantly, like $3-4K from the price I bought him. Why is that? I know just today he got an orange MOTM card (which I wasn’t even aware they were giving away) that’s selling for like $10K and is probably the reason his price has fallen so much. Should i just dump him at this point and try to recover whatever I can (Ibought like 4 cards initially, so that’s probably a $15K loss) or if he does end up getting an IF, could that raise his price enough to break even? Or should I maybe hold onto one hoping he can keep his good form and finally get one in the upcoming weeks? Or is selling now and taking the $15K hit my only opiton? On a similar note, I bought like 2 OTW Julian… Read more »