Subscriber-Only Investment

1IF Nkunku has dipped since his 2IF was released into packs. I anticipate him to bounce back, though, especially considering we should be getting a BuLi POTM later this week. People transitioning to the popular Upa OTW card should help him, too.

1IF Nkunku: PS4 25k* XBOX 22k* PC 29k* (2-3k profit target)

*Use a France – Buli – special Sniping Filter*

Look to sell later this week after the BuLi POTM is released.


Cheers,

Chief

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
24 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Jack

Just bought 22 let’s hope

Last edited 16 days ago by Jack
Vamos

Bought 15, how come we go for his 84 tho? Just thinking if I wanted to buy him (for my team) I would rather pay those 25k extra for his 86.

Vamos

I see. Thanks for the reply! 🙂

andropthebass

Hey Chief,
I followed your advice and bought into OTW Upamecano @ 270K. He’s now 310K. Do you think I sell him now or wait for his price to rise further? Do you think he’s overpriced for this rating or the upgrade?
Thanks
Regards

rulbraker

Hi Chief, I don’t know why I am not part of discord, I think there is some missunderstanding. I made you payment directly as patreon has issue.

rulbraker

ohh! I cannot message as only friends can message each other or users from same server can text each other

rulbraker

Already sent

4F253B09-429F-428A-BD74-1834CE97577A.jpeg
rulbraker

Thanks chief, Issue resolved 🙂

Vamos

This is not in top buys anymore. Should we sell him asap or wait till POTM is released still?

Vamos

Did see the twitch-stream after i asked. I was about to sell mines, but saw they are down to 24k. What do you recomend?

  1. -Sell for 24k and just take the loss
  2. -Wait till it rebound to 25k again and sell then else sell off at 23k if it goes down to 23k.
  3. -Wait till BuLi-POTM is released?

I got the bronze-sub on 13th november and was a bit late on the OTW-investment that were released 12th november but managed to get 3 cards atleast, so would be like 25-30k profit if I sold em now. I will keep them till friday tho. In this nkunku-investment I will be loosing about 30k if I sell mines for 24k while if it rebound to 25k I only loose about 15k.

Last edited 14 days ago by Vamos
Atila

Bought them the price you said (25k) but still haven’t seen him more than 25k , should i wait or just sell them for 24-25k so i won’t lose much?

Ricardo Rosas

Should we sell now or hold him till tomorrow?

Macca

He seems to have continued to drop in value since his potm has dropped. Should I sell to minimize loss? I’m currently looking at 3k loss per card.