Investment: Inform Vela
Vela just came out with TOTW 7 on Wednesday. He is already at discard (quick sells for 10,248 coins), and with a EOAE Higuain on the way he could be in for a bit of a rise if the SBC is good value. An SBC with strong TOTW requirements could cause him to rise as well; however, I do doubt that would happen considering the supply of 84 rated informs.
Inform Vela: PSX 10.5k PC 10.5k (~ 1k profit target)
List for lazies for ~ 12k. Not many other places to have your coins at the moment, so no hurt in holding this one for a bit.
Hi chief What about to invest in mls hero cards like campos and Donavan.will they rise for the higuain sbc
Those have already risen some. I like Vela as he is no-risk. Could be the case that Higuain is far too expensive and those links dip quite a bit.
So when it will be the best time to sell? Or should i list straight now for 11,5k/12k?
You can just list him now for 12k. People in the discord have gotten some bites at that price.
hey chief is dybala base gold a good investment for higuian? ily
Don’t think Dybala would move much for him.
Simon up to 30k wow
I have to say a huge thanks for the simon shout, got 5 at ~30k and sold for 50, not bad in a few hours 😀
Awesome! Your gamble paid off haha
should we invest in some oop players going out of packs
a week with no promo might make people want to go back to them
also are the new leaked sbc worth investing in fodder over the weekend?
Don’t think so. I’d much prefer investing in fodder for this next week as there won’t be much new supply coming on the market.
Hey chief- will there be a dip in fodder prices on the weekend or not due to no promo??
Depends on what kind of SBCs EA release in the coming days. There are quite a few rumored and not many packs being opened right now, so with good requirements they would likely rise.
Yep – I’d just quick sell him.
hey should i sell son heung min right now or i wait for him to rise
Think he will continue to dip in the coming days. I’d sell.
What is the best day to buy a whole new team?
I think the market will decline more this coming week. I’d wait until next weekend if possible.