Q & A Tuesday – Week 3
A weekly thread meant for discussion about anything and everything related to the FUT market. Pose your questions about player prices, investing and trading strategies, or upcoming events. I will answer questions as quickly as I can, but if you can respond before I do, feel free to hop in the conversation!
Also, follow my on Twitter if you don’t already!
Hey Chief, I got my hands on some of the UCL cards before they took them back out of packs. Prices jumped 200+% and looks like they’re going for around 4k now. Is there still value in holding them?
Hard to say. There could be an SBC for these tomorrow that drops the price. Personally, I’d just take the profit.
Why were they taken out?
Hey Chief, I was able to snipe some Gnabrys and was wondering if I should wait until tomorrow or sell tonight? What are your thoughts?
I would sell and invest elsewhere as I think other looks will offer you a better ROI.
Hey Chief, You think Lenglet will rise much more? Currently he’s about 80k.
Not sure to hold onto him a bit longer or not.
He will probably rise leading up to this coming Weekend League.
Iam am still holding on to totw 1 aurier should i sell him now or wait longer for a higher price (bought him at 25k)
He will rise gradually with time. Sell when you are happy with the profit and/or see a better investing opportunity.
When should we sell the inter Barca Bayern and spurs players
When the Marquee come out
6pm UK time.
seems no marqueee for the UCL games? Shame that
Some people are holding in hopes we get one later today or tomorrow. It’s up to you. Time to sell if you don’t see them after tomorrow’s matches (depending on player – Sensi is worth a hold as he could be in TOTW 3).
You can sell in the hype before the announcement at 6pm if you want to play it safe. If you want to gamble, sell after the announcement at 6pm.
I want to gamble. Suppose we are right and they do announce them, how do you price them to maximize profit but still clear the trade pile while they are rising? Just lowest BIN at that moment seems like it wouldn’t maximize.
Typically they are the most expensive in the 2 hours after the announcement. I don’t have an exact time.
Hey Chief, when should I look at selling my high-value cards? New to FUT so I’m wondering if there’s a time when prices usually drop for high tier early players.
Prices are typically highest on Thursdays/Fridays going into Weekend League.
Do you think IF TAA will rise much after he’s out of packs?
He will probably rise a bit, yes, but I don’t think to the point that it would be worth investing.
Hey Chief, is it still a good idea to invest for the uefa mm even though EA messed up today?
Depends who you would buy and what price you would get them for.
Why did EA ‘mess up’ today?
They released UCL cards into packs accidentally.
Allright. How does this affect the market/investment opportunities? Thx for reply
It hasn’t changed much. Some people were able to get them yesterday when I recommended them and made some nice coins.
CHIEF, well done – thx in advence for advises
1. What do U think about Sensi – Barca/Inter -> TOTW3 -> Barca/Juve
2. What do U think about barca players – barca/inter -> Barca/Sevilla potencial in mm on thursday
3. 82/83 Segments – i think today EA rise the prices due to UCL SBC (81 rating +, RARE?)
4. Today maybe, we have opportunity to invest in OTW due to packs opening after 6PM
1. Yes, that is why he is in my Top Buys.
2. Yes, that is why they are in my Top Buys.
3. Possibly – we will see later today.
4. I’m not that interested in investing in OTW.
Hi just found you recently from the web app and just wondering how would you rank your activity on these 4 things. this website twitter twitch and youtube. why i ask is because im wondering where should i look to get your most updated/recent advice.
Twitter/website is most updated (after communicating to my subscribers in discord, of course).
Hey Chief, Javi Matrinez is doing my heading, I have a few (picked up for 2.5 kish), he’s been pretty flat on the market for a few days, do you see him rising in value at some point in the near future? cheers Meki
He will rise eventually for some SBC. When that will come is hard to say.
He is instaselling at 9-10k now
Hi Chief !! i just joined your patreon i want to snipe but i dont get any info … ?
it only said the quality not the nation – position – league – team
sorry maybe an weird qeustion but first time for me …
Comment on a protected post as I don’t want the general public to see sniping information.
Hey Chief, I’ve never started playing Fifa thise early in the year. Any idea about when prices go back to “normal”? Last year I could get Werner for 5k, Reus for 80k and now they are 50k and 300k.
Prices will start to decrease come mid-October for Halloween Scream and continue to decrease thereafter.
Hey Chief, what do you think about Junior Firpo – he’s pretty inflated, but potentially TOTW 3 + he’s a Barca / Spain player which means he could rise even more.
He is a decent look.
When you plan to sell UCL mm investments SENSI, pavard, borja valero etc ?
Before or after main tuesday event? (SBC UCL 6PM)
Its up to you. If they are required they will go up. If not they will go down. Your gamble.
When to sell sensi ?
today in MM or wait for TOTW?
And please inform us on twitter when you’re going to sell
It’s up to you. Most of the time I give general rather than specific guidance to selling and put that responsibility on you guys.
i have 10 kolarovs when should i sell them
He will rise gradually after going out of packs. Sell when you are happy with the profit and/or see a better investment tomorrow.
the gold ones today !!!
the if will rise when theyre out of packs -> tomorrow
the golds today, the if after theyre out of packs !
Hey Chief, I just packed OTW Rodri. Current price is around 50k. When do you think is the best time to sell?
I would sell and invest elsewhere as I think there are other investments that will get you a better ROI.
hi chief! still got a totw1 koscielny do you think his price will ever go up? thx mate
He will go up eventually, yes, but I think there are better places to invest your coins as they will have a better ROI/time. You need to always consider opportunity cost.
I got OTW PEPE, should i wait to sell him when there is no opportunity to get him in packs, or wait till he gets a IF? What do you suggest?
I would sell and invest elsewhere.