22 for 22: FFS Estupiñán
22 for 22 is a series of 22 investing/trading highlights from FIFA 21, 1 posted each day over the course of September leading up to the FIFA 22 web app release on September 22nd. Reviewing these will help aspiring FIFA traders learn about the ins and outs of the FUT market and remind veterans of what they already know. Below is a list of the investments we have looked at already.
- Luis Suarez (October 8th, 2020)
- TOTS Barnes (April 29th, 2021)
- FOF Gnabry (June 18th, 2021)
- Inform Stindl (December 26th, 2020)
- Iago Aspas (April 4th, 2021)
- Headliners Yedder (April 3rd, 2021)
- Discard Informs (March 12th, 2021)
- Inform Walker (October 21st, 2020)
- FFS Estupiñán (February 18th, 2021)
Bought for: XBOX 26k PS4 26k PC 28k
Highest price: XBOX 40k PS4 35k PC 44k
Profit: XBOX 12k PS4 7k PC 14k
ROI: XBOX 46% PS4 28% PC 49%
Reasoning for Investment: There are only two reasons why a card may have value – they are either usable in-game, or they are usable for SBCs. Typically one of these price factors far outweighs the other, but in rare instances a card might check both boxes.
Not only was Future FUT Stars Esupiñán one of the cheapest 86s, he was also one of the best La Liga LBs at the time. Those two things, coupled with the fact that he was going out of packs with the rest of FFS Team 2, made for a great investment.