22 for 22: Toko-Ekambi
22 for 22 is a series of 22 investing/trading highlights from FIFA 21, 1 posted each day over the course of September leading up to the FIFA 22 web app release on September 22nd. Reviewing these will help aspiring FIFA traders learn about the ins and outs of the FUT market and remind veterans of what they already know. Below is a list of the investments we have looked at already.
- Luis Suarez (October 8th, 2020)
- TOTS Barnes (April 29th, 2021)
- FOF Gnabry (June 18th, 2021)
- Inform Stindl (December 26th, 2020)
- Iago Aspas (April 4th, 2021)
- Headliners Yedder (April 3rd, 2021)
- Discard Informs (March 12th, 2021)
- Inform Walker (October 21st, 2020)
- FFS Estupiñán (February 18th, 2021)
- Toko-Ekambi (January 31st, 2021)
Bought for: XBOX 21k PS4 20k PC 22k
Highest price: XBOX 38k PS4 39k PC 38k
Profit: XBOX 15k PS4 17k PC 14k
ROI: XBOX 72% PS4 85% PC 64%
Reasoning for Investment: Good ROI on an investment is important, but it is also crucial how quickly your investment turns profit. A card that returns 50% ROI in one day is much better than a card that returns 50% ROI in one week.
Headliners Toko-Ekambi was a quick hitter for us, surging from ~ 20k to 30k+ within a couple days. He wasn’t the only good Headliners investment we had from FIFA 21, either. Many were a great look in the January and February months from this past year.
At the start of FIFA 22, I expect there to be an abundance of quick flip opportunities with short hold times similar to that of Toko-Ekambi. Refer back here to this website for my favorite looks when that time comes!