22 for 22: Inform Izzo
22 for 22 is a series of 22 investing/trading highlights from FIFA 21, 1 posted each day over the course of September leading up to the FIFA 22 web app release on September 22nd. Reviewing these will help aspiring FIFA traders learn about the ins and outs of the FUT market and remind veterans of what they already know. Below is a list of the investments we have looked at already.
- Luis Suarez (October 8th, 2020)
- TOTS Barnes (April 29th, 2021)
- FOF Gnabry (June 18th, 2021)
- Inform Stindl (December 26th, 2020)
- Iago Aspas (April 4th, 2021)
- Headliners Yedder (April 3rd, 2021)
- Discard Informs (March 12th, 2021)
- Inform Walker (October 21st, 2020)
- FFS Estupiñán (February 18th, 2021)
- Toko-Ekambi (January 31st, 2021)
- Inform Izzo (December 31st, 2020)
Bought for: XBOX 11k PS4 11k PC 11k
Highest price: XBOX 16k PS4 16k PC 19k
Profit: XBOX 4k PS4 4k PC 7k
ROI: XBOX 38% PS4 38% PC 64%
Reasoning for Investment: Out of all leagues, Serie A is one of the best when it comes to SBC fodder performance. There have been loads of profitable looks from the Italian league, whether it be from OOP players or informs.
An advantage of an investment like Izzo is the fact that you can cast a wide net with a Sniping Filter on him, too. Rather than targeting him individually, you can set a Serie A TOTW filter and give yourself a chance to snipe other players in the league. This happened many times in FIFA 21, and I expect there to be more chances in FIFA 22.