23 for 23: Gold Insigne
23 for 23 is a series of 23 investing/trading highlights from FIFA 22, 1 posted each day over the course of September leading up to the FIFA 23 web app release on September 21st. Reviewing these will help aspiring FIFA traders learn about the ins and outs of the FUT market and remind veterans of what they already know. Below is a list of the investments we have looked at already.
- WW Teze (April 27th, 2022)
- PL Informs (March 19th, 2022)
- Signature Signings (November 29th, 2021)
- RTTF Tolisso (February 25th, 2022)
- MOTM Werner (March 11th, 2022)
- RTTK Amavi (February 11th, 2022)
- RTTK Manafá (October 22nd, 2021)
- Gold Diogo Jota (February 19th, 2022)
- Gold Insigne (April 8th, 2022)
Bought for: PS4 16k XBOX 16k PC 18k
Highest price: PS4 21k XBOX 26k PC 24k
Profit: PS4 4k XBOX 9k PC 5k
ROI: PS4 25% XBOX 54% PC 27%
Reasoning for Investment: While knowing the general patterns of how certain players perform OOP is important (as mentioned in the Jota post), an equally effective metric is to look at how that particular player has performed OOP that year. For Insigne, he had just exploded in price a month before, so there was a good chance he performed well again this time around.
It is important to note the context, however; sometimes you may see a card explode in price OOP because high rated markets went up from some SBC that week. Keep high rated FUTBIN indices bookmarked on your browser and target them when they are trending downward.