23 for 23: 1IF Jesus Navas
23 for 23 is a series of 23 investing/trading highlights from FIFA 22, 1 posted each day over the course of September leading up to the FIFA 23 web app release on September 21st. Reviewing these will help aspiring FIFA traders learn about the ins and outs of the FUT market and remind veterans of what they already know. Below is a list of the investments we have looked at already.
- WW Teze (April 27th, 2022)
- PL Informs (March 19th, 2022)
- Signature Signings (November 29th, 2021)
- RTTF Tolisso (February 25th, 2022)
- MOTM Werner (March 11th, 2022)
- RTTK Amavi (February 11th, 2022)
- RTTK Manafá (October 22nd, 2021)
- Gold Diogo Jota (February 19th, 2022)
- Gold Insigne (April 8th, 2022)
- 1IF Jesus Navas (November 26th, 2021)
Bought for: PS4 19k XBOX 19k PC 19k
Highest price: PS4 27k XBOX 26k PC 34k
Profit: PS4 6.5k XBOX 5.5k PC 13k
ROI: PS4 35% XBOX 30% PC 70%
Reasoning for Investment: Players included in the “Best of TOTW” during Black Friday have a tendency to do very well after going back OOP; with such supply hitting the market all at once, they are almost always due for a rebound. 1IF Jesus Navas was a great bet from these considering how volatile his price had already been in the first 2 months of the game. The fact he was the cheapest 86 rated inform helped his case, too.
Just as it is good to pay attention to gold card patterns when they go OOP, also watch for how specials perform – you’ll tend to see price movements repeat themselves.