22 for 22: Inform Leno
22 for 22 is a series of 22 investing/trading highlights from FIFA 21, 1 posted each day over the course of September leading up to the FIFA 22 web app release on September 22nd. Reviewing these will help aspiring FIFA traders learn about the ins and outs of the FUT market and remind veterans of what they already know. Below is a list of the investments we have looked at already.
- Luis Suarez (October 8th, 2020)
- TOTS Barnes (April 29th, 2021)
- FOF Gnabry (June 18th, 2021)
- Inform Stindl (December 26th, 2020)
- Iago Aspas (April 4th, 2021)
- Headliners Yedder (April 3rd, 2021)
- Discard Informs (March 12th, 2021)
- Inform Walker (October 21st, 2020)
- FFS Estupiñán (February 18th, 2021)
- Toko-Ekambi (January 31st, 2021)
- Inform Izzo (December 31st, 2020)
- Anthony Martial (October 2nd, 2020)
- Discard TOTS (June 5th, 2021)
- UCL Kimmich (October 28th, 2020)
- Inform Leno (November 26th, 2020)
Bought for: XBOX 22k PS4 22k PC 23k
Highest price: XBOX 37k PS4 36k PC 37k
Profit: XBOX 13k PS4 12k PC 13k
ROI: XBOX 60% PS4 55% PC 60%
Reasoning for Investment: It is no surprise that Black Friday has loads of pack openings. People often are curious where to park their coins on that day and throughout the weekend, and for that past several years current TOTW cards were among the best options.
Not only was IF Leno a great look this past year, but our other TOTW 9 investments of Berardi, Højbjerg, and Fernando did great for us, too. In FIFA 20, Pacheco was another Black Friday investment that turned out excellent. Expect to see an investment post for the promo again in November that includes TOTW fodder!