23 for 23: WW Niakhaté
23 for 23 is a series of 23 investing/trading highlights from FIFA 22, 1 posted each day over the course of September leading up to the FIFA 23 web app release on September 21st. Reviewing these will help aspiring FIFA traders learn about the ins and outs of the FUT market and remind veterans of what they already know. Below is a list of the investments we have looked at already.
- WW Teze (April 27th, 2022)
- PL Informs (March 19th, 2022)
- Signature Signings (November 29th, 2021)
- RTTF Tolisso (February 25th, 2022)
- MOTM Werner (March 11th, 2022)
- RTTK Amavi (February 11th, 2022)
- RTTK Manafá (October 22nd, 2021)
- Gold Diogo Jota (February 19th, 2022)
- Gold Insigne (April 8th, 2022)
- 1IF Jesus Navas (November 26th, 2021)
- OTW Malen (October 29th, 2021)
- WW Niakhaté (December 23rd, 2021)
Bought for: PS4 60k XBOX 60k PC 60k
Highest price: PS4 86k XBOX 80k PC 88k
Profit: PS4 22k XBOX 16k PC 24k
ROI: PS4 36% XBOX 27% PC 39%
Reasoning for Investment: Promo cards performance after going out of packs is inconsistent at best. The best marker of a player who will go up in price is by checking the PGP page on FUTBIN; choose the version you want to target, then sort by games played.
For Winter Wildcards, both Jonathan David and Niakhate had the highest games played back in the end of December. They both exploded into the weekend. In FIFA 22 there was a strong trend of French specials being great investments, and I think there is a good chance that we see that in again FIFA 23.