22 for 22: Lucas Digne
22 for 22 is a series of 22 investing/trading highlights from FIFA 21, 1 posted each day over the course of September leading up to the FIFA 22 web app release on September 22nd. Reviewing these will help aspiring FIFA traders learn about the ins and outs of the FUT market and remind veterans of what they already know. Below is a list of the investments we have looked at already.
- Luis Suarez (October 8th, 2020)
- TOTS Barnes (April 29th, 2021)
- FOF Gnabry (June 18th, 2021)
- Inform Stindl (December 26th, 2020)
- Iago Aspas (April 4th, 2021)
- Headliners Yedder (April 3rd, 2021)
- Discard Informs (March 12th, 2021)
- Inform Walker (October 21st, 2020)
- FFS Estupiñán (February 18th, 2021)
- Toko-Ekambi (January 31st, 2021)
- Inform Izzo (December 31st, 2020)
- Anthony Martial (October 2nd, 2020)
- Discard TOTS (June 5th, 2021)
- UCL Kimmich (October 28th, 2020)
- Inform Leno (November 26th, 2020)
- Rulebreakers Kamara (October 29th, 2020)
- Headliners Goretzka (January 20th, 2021)
- Theo Hernandez (December 23rd, 2020)
- Inform Theo (May 18th, 2021)
- Lucas Digne (November 25, 2020)
Bought for: XBOX 6k PS4 5.5k PC 6k
Highest price: XBOX 9.3k PS4 6.5k PC 10k
Profit: XBOX 2.5k PS4 600 PC 3.5k
ROI: XBOX 42% PS4 12% PC 58%
Reasoning for Investment: A big reason that fodder do well when going out of packs is because of SBCs. There is no more supply being introduced on the market, yet people are still submitting the cards into challenges. It should follow, then, that more SBCs mean players rise higher in price.
Big promotions like Black Friday are packed with SBCs, and it tends to be that OOP golds do very well during that time. That was the case in FIFA 21 with not only Lucas Digne, but also Fernando and Carrasco. Earlier FIFAs show this to be true, too (see TOTW 11 golds from FIFA 20).
In addition to Black Friday, other promos with increased SBCs include FUT Freeze, FUT Birthday, and TOTS. Remember to focus on OOP golds during those times!